domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Manifesto

Alejandro Giraldo S.
Ms. Sierra
Mr. Patterson
April 28, 2014
Manifesto
A home is usually defined as a place where an individual spends most of his or her time. For me, that place has been Colegio Panamericano. My interactions with those here have helped transform me into the young man I am today. A man who values good qualities in life, hard work and passion for reaching goals. A man who likes doing things with honesty and commitment.
As a man who's learned and gained so much from this school, it is my obligation to my new found knowledge and share with the rest of the world. It’s the way to show the impact the school has caused me and the responsibility I feel of transmitting all the good things to the new generation. It’s the opportunity to show how grateful I am with the school for teaching me this much in just the beginning of my life. Of a life that would be guide by the values and teachings the school and its staff taught me with patience and dedication.
All this process of learning wouldn’t be possible without the help an unconditional support of my parents, teachers and classmates. What I am today is a result of the shaping this entire people made in my life. Is not a product made in one, two or three years, but it’s
a product made in a whole life process that it about to end. Not my life of my learning
process are the one who are going to end, it’s my school life. The life that makes me the person I am.
Even though the senior year is a moment wished by everyone, that comes by with happiness and joys, it has a sad ending. The sad ending it given by the emotions that touch my soul for leaving the school. It is not living the school, its leaving our home. The place where I grew as persons and lived the experiences that helped me understand the meaning of life. Saying bye to the teachers that where by my side to helped me when I needed.  To end this chapter in my life it’s very important to thank all the important people who did part of the orientation and structuring of me as the one I am today.
I thank each and every one of those who took part in my process of growth and learning. Especially my parents who with their support have helped me realize my dreams and be the person I am today. I also thank my teachers who with dedication and commitment they have brought knowledge and fundamentals to deal with the new stage in life that is about to begin. A stage in the one I am going to survive using the tools brought from school.
In this stage I would be the example of the new generations that need help and people to guide them. An what would be better that guiding them to a directions better than mine? I have the responsibility of analyzing what I can do to make kids better than I am. Looking what is good and what is not useful during my learning process with make me just teach what would make the new generation a better generation.
After all what I have seen in the time I have lived I can join my goals into main goal. For my future I want to be the reflection of what Colegio Panamericano can form, the people the produce as an institution focused on building great people dedicated in making good to the society. People like me, that its goal it’s to be successful in everything I do no matter what it is. Doing thing with the heart, not just doing things for obligation.
As life has taught me and my teacher too, things are achieve with hard work, commitment and dedications. In other words those are the main keys to success. This is not a demotivate, but it something remarkable to say, there’s no shortcut to success. If you want something you need to work for it, and work really hard. So what I have clear in life is that I will do everything with discipline. 
             

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario